Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Karen Carpenter - Keep My Lovelight Burning (2015 Daybeat Remix)

Karen Carpenter loved her solo album tremendously. I have made it my mission to bring her solo works to the forefront and develop a strong following for the work she loved and of which she was very proud.



Last week I contacted David Hornos Esteve, a talented remixer about cleaning up and remixing the song "Keep My Lovelight Burning" (one of Karen's unreleased solo songs). David accepted the challenge immediately and in a matter of two days he produced a professional (and outstanding) remix of a favorite Karen Carpenter tune. Thank you David for giving us a new and fresh perspective on this song.

After the remix was completed I went to work on Monday March 2, 2015 (Karen's 65th birthday) and created a video for the song. I spent 8 hours over a span of 14 hours to make the video. I started at 7 am and finished a 9 pm. I used a total of 95 photos for the video which contains 1194 frames to create the motion which stays in tune with the beat of the song.

Please subscribe to my channel on youtube to keep up with the new mixes and videos that will be coming through the year.

You can follow this conversation on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/321040037161/permalink/10153131835917162/

It is now with great pleasure I bring to you "Keep My Lovelight Burning (Daybeat Remix 2015) Unreleased"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeajjyNUWFM&feature=youtu.be

 Karen Carpenter Solo - Keep My Lovelight Burning 
(2015 Daybeat Remix)

In an effort to make this video go viral I ask that you share this video in as many places as possible throughout the internet... your facebook page, forum, blog, website, etc.

Enjoy from Rick Henry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment